Jeff4661 Posted March 16, 2015 Author Report Posted March 16, 2015 I know Im late but if you come to the TX shows you wont be the only one with a 8 12 wall lol Yea? Does someone else have a bidjet 8-12 wall? What sub's? Ur talking about turkey drag right? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 16, 2015 Author Report Posted March 16, 2015 UPDATE: today I used some 2x4s to make a spacer to keep the seat off of the sub's. So now I have a back seat again.. (I wouldn't wanna Ride back there tho) today I also did a quick mids and highs test. Keep in mind that I only have factory speakers and only deck power Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Tecomah Posted March 16, 2015 Report Posted March 16, 2015 Hoss has 8 hdds 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
boom50cal Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 I know Im late but if you come to the TX shows you wont be the only one with a 8 12 wall lol Yea? Does someone else have a bidjet 8-12 wall? What sub's? Ur talking about turkey drag right? lol. i am laughing so hard :yahoo: On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Jeff4661 Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 Hoss has 8 hdds Oh lmao well then If I end up coming to Turkey drag I will deffinatly have to get a demo.. But depending on how long my new sub's take to build I may try to start yukong V2.0 in November.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 YUKONG UPDATE: I made amp trays for my amp rack today also mocked up what I'm thinking for a amp design.. Its going to be a lot of work but it will look nice when its all done Thoughts? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
bighossf150 Posted March 20, 2015 Report Posted March 20, 2015 I know Im late but if you come to the TX shows you wont be the only one with a 8 12 wall lol Yea? Does someone else have a bidjet 8-12 wall? What sub's? Ur talking about turkey drag right? define budget wall? lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Jeff4661 Posted March 20, 2015 Author Report Posted March 20, 2015 I know Im late but if you come to the TX shows you wont be the only one with a 8 12 wall lolYea? Does someone else have a bidjet 8-12 wall? What sub's?Ur talking about turkey drag right? define budget wall? lol Well like I only have $500 into sub's and the box thats dam cheap. Lol but pretty much the rest of the system isn't budget lmao Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 23, 2015 Author Report Posted March 23, 2015 YUKONG UPDATE: got time Saturday to install all my amps in the amp rack. I also have some fleece for when I Fiberglass the amp rack. Voltage is a little better now as well I only drop to 12.2v When I got up Saturday to work on my yukong I found a package at my doorstep. After opening it I discovered what was inside Triple alt bracket and some dual 1/0 inputs.. Good by bad voltage And as you might have guessed bcs I'm running my mids an highs amp. I put in mids an highs temperarly.. After hearing them I think I might eliminate the crossover and run all 4ch for frontstage.. But idk yet.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 27, 2015 Author Report Posted March 27, 2015 Soo....This happend And then to make matters better I blinked and they multiplied More updates later Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.