Jump to content

Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Once I get my truck done i am going to have to drive west and trade demos with all you guys over there.

We were all over there for a show in Saginaw not to long ago for state finals.. :) my truck wasn't there but the rest of "team walled life" was :) but yea we definitely need to meet up and trade demos... Let me finish mine first tho lol

Got alotta stuff to buy before then tho

I'm pretty close to having everything bought but I haven't started working on anything yet.

You'll probably be done way before I will, I'm shooting to get it done over winter and be ready be spring time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Once I get my truck done i am going to have to drive west and trade demos with all you guys over there.

We were all over there for a show in Saginaw not to long ago for state finals.. :) my truck wasn't there but the rest of "team walled life" was :) but yea we definitely need to meet up and trade demos... Let me finish mine first tho lol

Got alotta stuff to buy before then tho

I'm pretty close to having everything bought but I haven't started working on anything yet.

You'll probably be done way before I will, I'm shooting to get it done over winter and be ready be spring time.

Mine will be playing long before then but not in full power and the mids and highs won't be done yet :) ill be done around spring I'm guessing

Posted

Little update..

I ordered and received 43sqft of the reckhorn deadening I used on the hatch.. It's 80mil butyl deadener.

IMG_20150831_165325184_zpsbluhn3d3.jpg

Now on the truck today I removed the front door panels to begin mock up of my 4 8" s per door.

I also installed my alpine type s coaxial speakers just for some front speakers

IMG_20150831_161751700_zpsnghwexcc.jpg

Should have steel this week or next to begin the king Kong cage ;)

Posted

Cages are fun. You'll see just how many small things in your car are flammable lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Rear seat belt winders burst when near heat. Will make you shit your pants lol. You're luck you could weld outside. Makes life easier

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Rear seat belt winders burst when near heat. Will make you shit your pants lol. You're luck you could weld outside. Makes life easier

Thanks for the heads up.. Yea if I play my cards right I should only have to weld the roof and the floor in the vehicle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...