ToNasty Posted September 17, 2015 Report Posted September 17, 2015 Recones and spider adapters ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted September 17, 2015 Author Report Posted September 17, 2015 No recones but there were some spider adapters in there Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 18, 2015 Report Posted September 18, 2015 I didn't guess in group message but my guess is baskets...
Jeff4661 Posted September 18, 2015 Author Report Posted September 18, 2015 I didn't guess in group message but my guess is baskets... Only one basket ill let the cat out of the bag in a few hours when my other box arrives Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted September 19, 2015 Author Report Posted September 19, 2015 Alright so my package from sundown contains 1 basket 3 basket spacers 3 spider adapters And also last week I made a purchase for some more baskets and spider adapters from a Facebook friend.. Soo. How many does that make?? That's right.. 6 18" baskets 6 spider adapters 4 basket spacers (one is on a motor currently) And 4 motors Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted September 28, 2015 Author Report Posted September 28, 2015 A little update.. Me and Shane. As well as some help from my girlfriend put a layer of sound deadening down in the yukong. I also made my first 2 pieces for the cage.. They use the factory seat bolts to bolt the bottom down.. Also got a good opportunity to take a picture of the yukong as it sits.. That's all for now Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
rocking.that.eclipse Posted September 28, 2015 Report Posted September 28, 2015 yeah shane is me... He also helped with my truck a little. updates on mine coming
Jeff4661 Posted October 27, 2015 Author Report Posted October 27, 2015 Haven't posted in awhile.. Been working on a new daily driver I picked up.. But I did get the floor all welded together and bolted into the truck next up is the roof. Which I will be working on in my spare minutes this week.. Also changed the number of woofers yet again.. I'm going with 4 zv4 18's in a 6th order.. More to come Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
ToNasty Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Yes. Thank you ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted October 27, 2015 Author Report Posted October 27, 2015 Yes. Thank you Yes I know u told me that months ago lol Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.