MrSkippyJ Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 Yes q1 3500. So to be clear, one long positive run on a set of 3 subs. And on the other set of 3, I'll have a long negative run? No, that picture is only for 3 subs. do that for each set of 3 subs. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
n8ball2013 Posted January 29, 2015 Report Posted January 29, 2015 I'm not real sure what you are trying to argue with for the square inch thing. Maybe I haven't been doing this long enough to get it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
757lmj Posted January 29, 2015 Author Report Posted January 29, 2015 Meant cubed not squared urgh. My apologies. Thank u Mr skippy for the info.
Jeff4661 Posted January 31, 2015 Report Posted January 31, 2015 I'm not real sure what you are trying to argue with for the square inch thing. Maybe I haven't been doing this long enough to get it +1 Confused the hell out of me ??? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.