1 run of 1/0 or 2

hey guys friend of mine plans on running a system in his 2009 gmc denali. He plans on running 2 powerbass asa 600.4 amps on 6 selenium 8s and 6 power acoustic nx5 tweets, he has 2 powerbass asa1500.1 amps on 2 powerbass 3xl152. For electrical he already has a 270 hoa and 2 kinetic 2000 batteries 1 up front and 1 for the back the question im trying to ask is 1do I need 2 runs of 1/0 wire for positive or will 1 be enough? second should I run negative run from front battery to rear battery or frame ground? let me add I asked him does he plan on upgrading and he swears he not going any higher then that. I know the power wire he has is cca and ive always heard ofc is much better

Like Miguel said add up the fuse ratings that will give you your max potential current draw.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Forgot you said he has cca do you know what brand the wire is?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived