Jump to content

if you call cubic feet "cubes"...


Recommended Posts

Posted

If a right angle is on the left side of something wouldn't it be a left angle?

Depends on what direction youre facing honestly

If a right angle is on the left side of something wouldn't it be a left angle?

depends on what angle are you looking at it from

NINJA'D !!!!!!!

Posted

i use cuft (cubic feet) and sqin (square inch)

hope this info makes you a better builder

Omg I hope you're not taking me seriously! I posted it in the off topic section because it was a pointless statement, that I thought sounded funny x.x

you would be surprised how many people get on here to troll so we just troll back at them

the beginning of the thread seemed more like straight up hate ._. I thought my trolling was pretty harmless xD

and now I'm craving doughnuts >_<

Posted

Miguel will be glad to send you some jelly filled doughnuts.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 330 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...