Noobtastic14's liquid cooled Neo 18s hardwood wall.

Just glad to see you back. Where you been all this time?

and about the new build, are you gonna keep the port in the center or off to the driver's side this time?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I am very intrigued about those motors, they have a unique look to them. Tuned in :)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Just glad to see you back. Where you been all this time?

and about the new build, are you gonna keep the port in the center or off to the driver's side this time?

I am stationed in Virginia and have been doing some local small shows and NSPL when I can. I pretty much fell off of all forums when I joined the military. My day is spent much differently now that it was in california!

The port will again be in the center.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

s1twFrL.jpg

Man this is taking forever! Unfortunately I bit off a bit more than I can chew. I don't have the proper size or amount of tools needed to work a panel this large. Oh well, doing my best!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I keep reminding myself that there are many ugly steps leading up to a pretty step.

IEbDvI3.jpg

This is not a pretty step- watching the sunlight hit the finished coatings will make it all worth while.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived