2 questions ...

I wouldn't go soundstream but I'm not gonna tell you not to buy it. When I first got my hdc3s I had one aq/sq 2200 at .5 ohm. I bought another, strapped them and went up to 2 ohms. They slammed. Hell, I had them on two pure 1500s and bre 2400s. They slammed too, just the first option burnt up on me. I still have the hifonics.

I'm going to be that guy

No one can tell you what you need electrical wise without first knowing what amp.

Figure out what amp your going to use then electrical bear if right now the only thing we can tell you you need is a working stock electrical to run what the vehicle has equipped from the factory.

You could run those subs off a 500 watt amp or a 6-8k watt amp at 8 ohms or something along those lines. Every possibly could lead to a different electrical needed.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Well umm I dont wana spend anymore then 400 for the amp I would prefer to keep it around 300 but 400 is my max so... yea I just wana know what kind of electrical and what amp I would need for those subs. I was already told to get another batt and now I would like some suggestions on a amp I said soundstream one cuz it does 3000 watts @ .5 ohms and its around 300 bucks shipped can anyone tell me any others that would work ???

I don't know of any amps in that price range with that out put.

However, that is a small price range to work with for that power handling.

Chances are any 3k watt amp in that price range won't be as efficient which means more power supply needed to produce the power it's rated for. Plus cheaper quality and design of the amp.

As a suggestion maybe a 1500-2000 watt amp in that price range then save for a second.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived