Car Audio Gadget That Could Use Some Improvements

So im getting board so im thinking of designing somethen new and big.

Anyone know of a gadget they use often that has a slight flaw or somethen major you would want to change so that it would just be super amazing?

I need some ideas.

Give me some random cool gadgets tools or anything.

Ideas for things that could get improved, or even somethen new that isint on the market yet today or is hard to find.

Anything would be great!

It dont have to be limited to the car audio scene, anything is open just as long as its some what electrical.

Bring On The Brownies!

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Problem: Most portable audio players on the market suck ass in either the codec department or the capacity department

Solution: Something with 160-320GB and a ton of codec support (H.264, WMV7/8/9, DivX 3.11/4/5/6, XviD, MKV, MPEG-4/-3/-2/-1, OGG, WMA, AC3, WAV, FLAC, WV, APE, AAC)

I'll think of more...

Edited by Penguin4x4

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

an "afordable" amp display that shows the amps your system is drawing, like stingers voltage display, i know seeing the amps isnt needed but i think it would be cool to see your amp meeter when your beating full tilt.... (im sure they make em but i havent came across them ) other than on caps ....but i wont pay 120up for a cap to see my amps lol

or even better, a universal unitl , that is made for one amp, that shows the voltage at the amp, the amps the amp is pulling, and the operationg temp of the amp and be able to show the ohm load that is on the amp as well all in a easy to use unit, push a button and it will switch thru the aval functions, or show them all at once on a back lit digital display

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i have a GE blender. the problem is that when i make a smoothie the blade is a pain in the ass to clean properly. try to figure out a way where i can clean the blade all the way without removing it from the pitcher. it is not removeable but i take a ratchet to it every day 3 times a day for 4 years now. it sucks. and no putting water in it and turning it on for a few seconds does not count as cleaning it.

----reference's----

meade916

I havent found one, they probably make it, but a wattage display (digital or analog) the has a toggle switch for whatever ohm load that displays what wattage is being put out (according to the ohm load of course)

edit: if its analog then it has to have different wattage ranges (0-100, 100-1000, 1000-10000, etc)

edit2: dammit now i really want one! DO MAKE IT lol

really.

and post a diy tutorial :D

Edited by +ZER0Hz+

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

hmm got some iders to do for yet another project!! but what i was originaly aiming for is like a device that needs improvment, like reinke said about the blender, somethen that needs improvment.

But i will definalty come up with somethen for amp, volt,... ect diag tool i think that would be cool.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

i have a Fused Distro block x1 0ga and x1 4ga TO x4 4ga with a digital Voltage and Amperage display on top- and have it on my dash its a VERY useful tool to monitor everything going on in the trunk. what i like- would be a unit you can plug straight into any amp showing ohm loads and wattage (plus V and A)

GET BUILDING so i can buy one from you ;-)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

oh yeah make me a teleporter while you're at it...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

i have a Fused Distro block x1 0ga and x1 4ga TO x4 4ga with a digital Voltage and Amperage display on top- and have it on my dash its a VERY useful tool to monitor everything going on in the trunk. what i like- would be a unit you can plug straight into any amp showing ohm loads and wattage (plus V and A)

GET BUILDING so i can buy one from you ;-)

-Drew

bingo! x999090999!!!!!!111111one11eleven

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm