quincyj34 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Am I seeing things or did the price of the xfl 12s just go up 100 bucks! I know they have a new model or whatever but jeeeezzz.
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Ah man. I thought this was gonna be about the old football league.
quincyj34 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 Yeah I didn't know what else to title it.
bighossf150 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 $165 at carstereogiant Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Ahmed Johnson Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Lol, you're good. First thought was Vince Mcmahon's league, but I knew once I clicked.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.