SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 Just wondering what kind of airspace and port area these guys like to have on around 8k (2 AQ 3500.1s @ 2 ohms strapped). Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
Silverado297 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 You've got a lot of variables to fill first before you ask that.. What kind of vehicle? What kind of box? Wall ?4th order? What ohm are they? Is this a daily driver or Spl?
Silverado297 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 In running 4 mayhem 15s on 7k right now, 14cuft in a wall build tuned at 32hz
Kyblack76 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I fucking love mayhems..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
hdorre Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I fucking love mayhems..... you dont say... On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Silverado297 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I know a ugh running 20k on 4 18s doing a 158 at 34hz
Silverado297 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I know a guy running 20k on 4 18" mayhems doing a 158 at 34hz
bkolfo4 Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 I would do a pair in 12-13 cuft. 160-200 sqin of port tuned to 33-34 Hz. Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Thank you all for your replies, it will be a daily in a hatchback. I will find a way to fit dees sones of betches. Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 I fucking love mayhems..... Better than your SP4s? Maybe I'm behind but im just curious. Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.