J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 It's a hatch back. Port will be right behind my front seats. Rear seats are laid down
Jessica Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 sub up port back in hatch. is that what you are saying? Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
Joe X Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Ok. How about 46x27x15? I was trying to leave a lil room for batteries and my amp... but I'll figure something out Tight but could be done
hoit Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 I agree with the guys above. Again, do you have the subs yet? 2 might be a much better application. Don't want to strangle the subs with too little air space or port volume. 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Subs up port forward. I guess it could be back... yes I already have all 4 subs and a CT3000.1 I'm already running 2 in a 4 cu ft ported box
Jessica Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 port forward usually doesnt work in a hatch. it might. you could try and if it doesnt work then spin the box around. But i dont think you have room to do it right. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Like I said if I can't make a ported box work I'll build a sealed box for now. It's getting walled in a couple month's
Jessica Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 just go sealed for now and save money on wood and time on the cuts. Thats my advice. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Ok... well damn. Guess I'll just have to build a sealed box for now =( thanks for the help tho.
Joe X Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Like I said if I can't make a ported box work I'll build a sealed box for now. It's getting walled in a couple month's Wall it now then.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.