Joe X Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 Ok... well damn. Guess I'll just have to build a sealed box for now =( thanks for the help tho. You can make it ported, about 1.75 net per sub.
J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Well I've never built a wall, so I'm paying someone and I'm currently saving for it. Quoted 700-1200. I could build a box for less then 200 lol. I'm just wanting something for now...
J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Yeah I thought I could. I just don't know how to tune the port etc.. I can build a box with the design but I can't find a design that will fit. I'll prob just pay someone to design me a box. Can't figure out how to tune it.
hoit Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 PM Joe X....I've heard only great things from him. 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
J_west07 Posted February 10, 2015 Author Report Posted February 10, 2015 Just tried too. Said I can't send him messages...
Mustang2dakota Posted February 11, 2015 Report Posted February 11, 2015 Like I said if I can't make a ported box work I'll build a sealed box for now. It's getting walled in a couple month's Wall it now then. dont waste your time with doing a box and then tearing it apart in 30 days. My advice would be to wait a little while and stock these forums like crazy and learn what you can. Once you have enough info then begin your wall. 2014 JKU Sound: pioneer xav-65 4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4 2 pioneer gm-d9601 (much more in route) General: 18in worx rims 33in tire stinger src bumpers light bars 6k hids 2in leveling kit 3.25in lift The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.