sicklife17 Posted February 13, 2015 Author Report Posted February 13, 2015 So I hooked them up and they sounded like complete shit and kept putting the amp into protect mode
kirill007 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 If it looks too good to be true... Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
sicklife17 Posted February 14, 2015 Author Report Posted February 14, 2015 Ya time to sell them I don't think I really want to recone them unless psi makes a kit. Plus I want two sa10s or sv3 10s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Chalk it up as a $20 loss. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.