• 1 month later...

Ok so now that I smoked up the BTL I have had a lot of down time to do some work on the accord.

Just got the big 3 done along with my 200 amp Iraggi alt. My buddy Sean helped me along with his dad who is a Honda mechanic so that came in handy.

Posted Image

Alt socket - For MLA to see

Posted Image

Me and Sean's dad

Posted Image

Posted Image

New alt

Posted Image

New alt

Posted Image

DO WORK SON printed on the cable lol

Posted Image

Sean's dad putting in the new alt

Posted Image

Old Nippondenso 80 amp alt

Posted Image

Alt in

Posted Image

Wiring all finished

Posted Image

Cluster fuck of wire on the Optima. Thinking about upgrading to a buss bar once I need to put in the 2 more runs of 1/0 to the trunk.

Posted Image

Alt all wired up

Posted Image

Me doin work

Posted Image

Fuse box

Posted Image

Sean checking connections with the DMM

Thanks guys! Workin in the right direction here. At least trying to.

But yea when I bought the cable, there was the option to have a custom print on the cable for free and I couldnt just pass it up. I wasnt really sure what to get and I had my big black shirt on and it just came to me.

Posted Image

sup ramen.remember i told u that i wanted to see what u meter with ur setup because i have same car as you.well i just finish doing my new setup.i did 1 15" FI SSD on a RF t10001.that thing gets loud,when i turned it up i feel like im choking.last setup i had meter a 138.8 on music.it was a 1 12" type r on 600 watts,so im hoping to hit a 140+ with this setup

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

sup ramen.remember i told u that i wanted to see what u meter with ur setup because i have same car as you.well i just finish doing my new setup.i did 1 15" FI SSD on a RF t10001.that thing gets loud,when i turned it up i feel like im choking.last setup i had meter a 138.8 on music.it was a 1 12" type r on 600 watts,so im hoping to hit a 140+ with this setup

Hey Byron, yea man I remember that. Thats sweet that you got your new setup all in.

But unfortunately, my SPL/Volt Meter died on me. Out of nowhere it just conked out. I tore it apart looking for loose connections and found nothing. But I would definitely like to meet up sometime. Where are you at again?

• 3 months later...

good job man i hope one day i can can some fi stickers on my accord...

my setup:

alpine iva-w205

fosgate t30001

rf t8004

re 6x9

2 re sx 15's

4 inch fosgate fanatic q components

hertz 6.5 comp

kicker 1/0 wiring

ipod direct connect

2 optimas batts

in the middle of rebuilding