Anyone have some fun cops or ticket stories?

Got stopped in town by bike cop for loud exhaust.

Cop: Your exhaust is a little loud, is it factory.

Me: No sir, but its California CARB legal.

Cop: Its way too loud.

Me: It sounds fucking awesome.

Cop: Ill be right back.

20 minutes go by and hefinally comes back, hands me a citation for a bunch of fix-it ticket bullshit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

didn't get a ticket for this but i did put a cop in his place

was parked up at a shopping center where we congregate from time to time

lady blew out a tire and needed a hand fixing it so i went n help but left my truck sitting there

came back to find a cop rummaging through it

to keep the story short i got an apology from him as the chief of police pretty ripped em a new one lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

2am, getting on the freeway to pick up my wife from work, pedals on the floor from the moment I hit the onramp. There was only one set of headlights as I headed towards 150, then I saw the red lights come on. I considered running as I had a huge head start and speed advantage, but fuck jail. So I stop and end up getting a fucking 20 minute lecture on how dangerous my actions were. I wanted to argue late at night, empty freeway, etc., but just nodded my head. He wrote my ticket and asked me how fast I really was going. I answered that "it was a speed I felt safe for the conditions". He then says, "you were well over 120, but Im writing you up for 99."

He was fucking pissed, and I was hella lucky on that one.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This happened when I was 17. I was riding with one of the older guys when we get pulled over. My boy had a warrant. The police make us get out and search my van. As they're searching this fool gave a fake name. Turns out that name had a warrant too, for attempted murder. Well, they arrest his goof ass. I got a ticket for having my license plates in the wrong place. His girlfriend cussed me out when i told her and she was like 34.

was driving across the reservation, at that time they didnt have jurisdiction to write non natives tickets. So im doing 65 in a 55. Cop pulls out behind me and i keep on cruising. After a couple miles he is right on my ass and the guy in front of me pulls over in a no passing zone. i didnt want to risk a head-on so i stop. He walks up to the window and asks why i didnt pull over sooner. I just said, "i figured when you saw the red hair you would have backed off"

Anyway, it turned out after we talked for a bit that he is my cousin and im good friends with his dad. I got no ticket that day.

Flash forward a couple years later and he is working for the sherrifs department. My brothers and nephews are out at my dads property outisde city limits ding some target practice. He pulls in the drive and walks down and talks to us for a while then pulls his gun, takes out the magazine and hands it to me. I was just like, "holy shit".

I did startle a motor officer today. He had a car pulled over and was standing by his bike writing the ticket. I downshifted from 3rd to 2nd and my exhaust popped twice fucking loud (coming to a red light). He stared me down hard, so Im sure Im on his radar now.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

None of mine ever end well really. I do have one going way back. Back when I was a teen we used to ride atvs a lot. On the road wherever didn't matter. There was a trooper who hated us for many reasons. I still remember this fat fucks name. Well he used to always fuck with us about anything. One of the guys I rode with had a banshee hat could flat out fly. This dick would drive by where we would be hanging out so this kid took the banshee out and just sat on the road with it. Fat fuck comes hauling ass up hits the berries and my boy takes off you hear him winding thst two stroke out then it gets quiet. We all think he's fucked nope he slowed down let fat ass get in behind him then hammered it once he got out of the car and came flying back and kept going. If we thought we got hassled before it was way worse after

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I got a lot of them, but most aren't funny. it was pretty late one night when i was about 19, i pulled around to the back of a grocery store to check on some wiring to my subs. i didn't want everyone in my business cause about a month earlier my car was broke into. 3 cop cars pull up and start questioning what I'm doing.then they look in the back of the hatchback and start talking about how much stuff i got in there. i told them about the break in,and i had filed a police report. i was just trying to find somewhere private to check on something. one of the officers says turn it up let us here it! So i did,i played Fight the power by public enemy ,and they were dancing to it! They let me go and said they liked it, but just find a better place to hook my stuff up.

Archived