Jump to content

90,000 Watt Daily Build Update


Recommended Posts

Posted

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted
IMG_20150324_113003_zpslthfjo29.jpg


IMG_20150322_170928_zpsagxghacv.jpg


PicsArt_1427057977187_zpsn3q11hyv.jpg


IMAG0844_zpsk9cbrr0w.jpg


IMG_20150319_110000_zpsepfyllbf.jpg


IMAG0840_zpszjvumtlp.jpg


some pictures from over the weekend.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

dammmmnnnnnn

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Myers said you "kept your head up" all weekend....

sorry for all the fucked up shit..... feel for you man....

Thanks man, really bummed about the whole thing...

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Any videos from SBN?

unfortunately not. I was broke down for the most part, didn't get to register and lost the hotel check in.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

Any videos from SBN?

unfortunately not. I was broke down for the most part, didn't get to register and lost the hotel check in.

dang man what happened? that blows. I was broke down (my fault), at slamology last year. I feel your pain.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Any videos from SBN?

unfortunately not. I was broke down for the most part, didn't get to register and lost the hotel check in.
damn bro that sucks no worries keep your head up and just gives u more time to do more tuning.
Posted

Any videos from SBN?

unfortunately not. I was broke down for the most part, didn't get to register and lost the hotel check in.

dang man what happened? that blows. I was broke down (my fault), at slamology last year. I feel your pain.

harmonic balancer.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3331 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...