sencheezy Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 6 TEAM SSA's 3 Taramps HD30kSPL 3 Juice Box 80ah LiFePo4 batteries 100% daily 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
mgameforever01 Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Dang can't wait to see this built, should be insane.
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 I would be scurred to run that gear lol Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Quiet Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 at first I was like, "1 batt per 30k??? WTF?" Then I saw the batt. well shit. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
CleanSierra Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Did T Fade test that amp yet? I'll tune in, I loved the last build. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
sencheezy Posted February 15, 2015 Author Report Posted February 15, 2015 Did T Fade test that amp yet? I'll tune in, I loved the last build. He has not. Production will start soon and should be available to the public starting April. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
n8ball2013 Posted February 15, 2015 Report Posted February 15, 2015 Taramps Lithium If you're not scared I will be enough for both of us THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
sencheezy Posted February 15, 2015 Author Report Posted February 15, 2015 Taramps Lithium If you're not scared I will be enough for both of us Lol. I'll keep the updates coming. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.