Sonic Electronix

how to get more signal out of my line out converter!

So i have a lexus gs430, i am looking at a new system, 2012 fosgate t1 on a t1000. Well anyways, i am using a lineout converter that i got from wal mart. So i can use my factory deck (navi screen) i have to turn the bass up on my deck in order to make the subwoofer louder. But when i turn up the bass on the deck it also turns up the bass in the door speakers and everything distorts. I know what your thinking, get an after market deck.. Well thats not an option since my navi also controls my ac and heater functions. How can i get better signal? Is their gains on it that i can max out?

You've got fosgate money but won't spend the $80 to get the proper signal to your amp? The product I suggested was designed to do exactly what you're trying to do.

Big Pimpin' in your lexus but can't spend $80. SMDH

You cheaped out by using a wal-wart cheap ass LOC and you ended up with a cheap ass sounding system.

Best of luck man

put a cap on your door speakers.

yea this could work, bass blockers on the (+) of the factory speakers

I mentioned a different amp on the door speakers because you could use the EQ to cut the bass out

I have to agree with paralyzed tho, you have this nice lexus but wont spend more than $80 to get the audio right?? lmao

with that budget maybe you should just get some nice headphones

You could check the proper section

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived