Sonic Electronix

hey everyone, i have a friend who moved to Lincoln Nebraska and i just talked to him the other night on the phone and asked what kind of numbershis 2 12 Premire subs were putting up. his reply was "156 dB". he has a MTX 900 watt mono block amp and a Cap(pry one farad) in an off the shelf box. please tell me this is not close to true cause steve is hitting 158"s with 4 18's and 20,00+ watts of RF power. haha, please comfort and asure me he was lieing. i have a couple other funny things he told me. i'll put them up in a little bit.

thanks!

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

there is no way to tell for sure if he is lying or not...he could be doing it but most likely on the AudioControl meter...just ask for a video of his system on the mic to be sure.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Your friend is obviously lying.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

that was prob his guess being a noob or a port measurement.... soct owens is the only person i can think of period that does big numbers with pioneer subs/amps

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well, i asked him if it was on a TL or AC mic, he didn't know, he said he took it to the stereo shop near him and they did it.

Bills

KwB

Probably a messed up A/C. I have a friend who swears his 2 10s hit 165 in his s10 off a small concept amp. He got in my truck and said I had to be doing 170s lol (just shy of 155 in real life). A lot of people lie for no reason, or they were lied to by a shop and suddenly it's true- no way the shop could be wrong.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

ok, one of the things he told me i thought was funny that night was that he said he was going to save his money and buy 2 18" subs of some brand and hope to hit in the 170-180"s. i laughed to myself. haha.

Bills

KwB

not to be mean but sounds like you need smarter friends ... and next time you talk to em, say this is a black mans voice... you aint gotsta lie to kick it , jus be yo self foo.. lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Probably a messed up A/C. I have a friend who swears his 2 10s hit 165 in his s10 off a small concept amp. He got in my truck and said I had to be doing 170s lol (just shy of 155 in real life). A lot of people lie for no reason, or they were lied to by a shop and suddenly it's true- no way the shop could be wrong.

haha, that sounds good, the shop here in my town uses TL mics and they let me do everything, they have the computer showing me my max SPL and how many hurzt i used and that kind of stuff, then they store it all in there database so they have it. but ya. those A/C mics arn't to nice sometimes i've seen.

Bills

KwB