d-nice88 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 How do you guys tell if ur subs blown if it still plays ? I apologize in advance for the noobie question
d-nice88 Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 I would have to take the darn subs out :/ not an easy tasK sine the box is very tightly fitted in my ride. I pushed down on the cone and I dont here anything but when it plays I hear a lil springy sound idk. What does it sound like when the sub is bottoming out ?
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Just put a dmm on the terminals on your box Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
d-nice88 Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 Ok will do ill check back in tomorrow
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.