aculous Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 check the waveguides out here. Interesting stuff and smaller format. http://www.diysoundgroup.com/plastic-seos-12.html
classic100% Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 check the waveguides out here. Interesting stuff and smaller format. http://www.diysoundgroup.com/plastic-seos-12.html Those are nice but none will fit in the available space which is a max of 8 inch wide
aculous Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 check the waveguides out here. Interesting stuff and smaller format. http://www.diysoundgroup.com/plastic-seos-12.html Those are nice but none will fit in the available space which is a max of 8 inch wide hm well I would do some more research, not saying those other waveguides wouldn't work just I have feeling their sound is not going to be what most people expect.
classic100% Posted March 10, 2015 Author Report Posted March 10, 2015 check the waveguides out here. Interesting stuff and smaller format. http://www.diysoundgroup.com/plastic-seos-12.html Those are nice but none will fit in the available space which is a max of 8 inch wide hm well I would do some more research, not saying those other waveguides wouldn't work just I have feeling their sound is not going to be what most people expect. Noted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.