Financial Mistake--Team Droppin' Hz--'10 Taurus Trunk Wall--Oval box COMPLETED--Video added (5/30/16)--DC Audio, PRV, Crescendo

I wish I had my LMS still, I would sweep the channels of the amp and see what the difference was as far roll off is concerned..

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

loudspeaker measurement system by linear x

Its the gold standard for acoustics measurement for building crossovers and flat freq. response.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

loudspeaker measurement system by linear x

Its the gold standard for acoustics measurement for building crossovers and flat freq. response.

hah, i actually have this installed, but I use it so infrequently I didn't even think about that

whoops, have REW installed :) Also infrequently used

do you have the lms mic as well? I have been trying to get a one and been looking around on the net for a used one.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Well seems as though the tweeters are blown. Hooked up the NVX MVPA4 and got nothing out of them still. Cut the crossovers to check and make sure they weren't the problem and still got nothing, so that pretty much only leaves one option. I did get the RF P132s installed but I ran into another issue with them. The cover that goes over front center speaker in the dash won't fit because the P132 has the tweeter on the top and sits up too high, so now I have to figure out something to do with that.

Is there a way to cut a hole in the speaker cover so the tweeter can extend out the hole and still look decent?

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Is there a way to cut a hole in the speaker cover so the tweeter can extend out the hole and still look decent?

No it would look funny and I want to try and retain all the factory pieces uncut so when it comes time to sell I can just return it to stock. I think I'm going to try and make a FG mold of the contour of the dash and use the speaker cover as a mold and make something that way. Shouldn't be too hard to make.

Turns out my tweeters are toast. Did a pop test on them and I got aboslutely nothing out of them. American Bass sells a set that are identical just in black that I'm going to have to find so I don't have to completely rebuild my pods I made.

Archived