Sundown Audio

Fuse for BXI2006D

Eddy722

doesnt the 1206 only have a 80 amp fuse on it

i don't know what size fuse the 1206 has but i know e BXI2006d doesn't have a fuse which actually suchs, you'd definitely need a fuse underhood and then a fused distribution block.

whys it suck?, you should be fusing that wire on both sides even if the amp has fusing

i called maxxsonics and as far as the XI2006D. it doesn't have a fuse in it but the tech told me to just use a 200 amp fuse for under the hood with that amp or bigger if you have additional amps. let me know how good that amp is. i thought about getting one but don't know.

its an entry level budget amp, it gets the job done , it does a little less then stated power but for the price its pretty hard to beat.

i don't know what size fuse the 1206 has but i know e BXI2006d doesn't have a fuse which

actually suchs, you'd definitely need a fuse underhood and then a fused distribution block.

i don't know what size fuse the 1206 has but i know e BXI2006d doesn't have a fuse which actually suchs, you'd definitely need a fuse underhood and then a fused distribution block.

whys it suck?, you should be fusing that wire on both sides even if the amp has fusing

not necessarily you have to fuses both sides of the wire. we all know you definitely need a fuse underhood and most amps have a fuse in them just incase a short takes place at that point. regardless with that amp not having an internal fuse a (fused) distribution block would be a must.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i called maxxsonics and as far as the XI2006D. it doesn't have a fuse in it but the tech told me to just use a 200 amp fuse for under the hood with that amp or bigger if you have additional amps. let me know how good that amp is. i thought about getting one but don't know.

does that amp come with some sort of birthsheet? i heard that the new hifonics amps were now CEA rated. anyways i have a brutus bx1500d and it would be nice to get 2000rms and not 1800 out of an amp that's suppose to do 2000rms as stated.  i wouldn't want to waste my money on it if i'm not getting what's stated as for as the rms goes. i have two RF T2 12s and they are both 1000rms a piece and that's what i'd like to give them if not a lil bit more.

its an entry level budget amp, it gets the job done , it does a little less then stated power but for the price its pretty hard to beat.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

that's what i'm trying to figure out. i want to give my T2 12s 1000 rms a piece and i don't want to get that amp if it's not going to do the watts that it states

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

man i really want a RF T20001bd but that's like $300+ more than the BXi2006d. i'll have to research a little and see if i can find a 2000rms+ amp for under $500

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.