Sundown Audio

Fuse for BXI2006D

Eddy722

do you mean the wire fuse or the fuse in the amp?  if youre talking about the fuse for the wire then you will probably be running 1/0 gauge right? the max fuse size you can use for 1/0 gauge wire is a 300 amp fuse... i use 250 amp fuses with all of my 1/0 gauge runs..

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

what he mean fuse on the wire. he talking bout a fuse you get at the store im lost sorry cause i have the same amp :-[ :-[

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i called maxxsonics and as far as the XI2006D. it doesn't have a fuse in it but the tech told me to just use a 200 amp fuse for under the hood with that amp or bigger if you have additional amps. let me know how good that amp is. i thought about getting one but don't know.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

doesnt the 1206 only have a 80 amp fuse on it

i don't know what size fuse the 1206 has but i know e BXI2006d doesn't have a fuse which actually suchs, you'd definitely need a fuse underhood and then a fused distribution block.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module