Sundown Audio

Fuse for BXI2006D

Eddy722

they dont have birthsheets

for the price of a BXI hifonics youll be hard presed to find much in thier value per dollar range

:^

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i really want a RF T20001bd but that's like $300+ more than the BXi2006d. i'll have to research a little and see if i can find a 2000rms+ amp for under $500

2000+ rms at what ohm? 1 or 2?

i need a 1 ohm stable amp. at the moment i have a hifonics brutus bx1500d (1500rms X 1 @ 1ohm). it's loud and bang like crazy. i don't even have the gain near 1/4 of the way up and my bass on my H/U is on -7. but i know it can get louder with an amp with more juice. i see on ebay that the BXi2006d is going for around $360 and that's shipping included. if it could at least do 1800RMS i might consider but i don't know. i'll just wait my options.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module