Me too. I really wanna hear this..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

My big thing was getting the amps ordered because they take roughly 4 weeks to be build and delivered. I MAY be able to order them on wednesday. That means I'll just need to order wire ($600) and batteries ($1300). It's going to be close but there's a slim possibility I'll make it to the show

Yup that's supposedly the record for 2 subs in SSNW, sealed on the dash. When I say record, I mean for a cargo area build. There are single sub setups in ssnw that are in the 60's but they are b-pillar euro spl cars

I just ordered a gallon of this badass epoxy to do my box. It's $50 a gallon and that's barely enough to do a single coat on the top, front, and back of my box. It can only be used in 70*+ temperatures so I have some time to figure out what kind of cool stuff I want to put under the epoxy
068BAD63-D3B3-4019-A2D4-5CF387066FAA_zps

I could finish the entire build in a weekend but this winter killed me with work. I haven't worked a 40 hour week since before Christmas

Hdorre I'm always in NYC

My dad lives in the Bronxville/Yonkers area. Hmm.. we'll need to plan something this summer then. If not a show, then maybe just meet up.. Swap demos and grab lunch, maybe?

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Also, if I would have known you were always in NYC.. I wouldve bought your subs when i saw the thread on the other forum lol

LMFAO so true

This spring/summer I'll introduce you to a world of car audio that you never knew existed right in your parents backyard and will make you look at stereos in a completely different way. My build fits into the lowest category if that tells you anything.

I'll just say this... There are trunk cars running 50k and trucks running over 100k

if you still have that sp4 and you're thinking of selling it let me know im trying to upgrade from my sundown Xs and im also in the streetbattle group didnt u use to run sundown neos? if so your def movign in the right direction

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

if you still have that sp4 and you're thinking of selling it let me know im trying to upgrade from my sundown Xs and im also in the streetbattle group didnt u use to run sundown neos? if so your def movign in the right direction

So you know exactly what I was referring to in the post above yours. I'm going to kill everyone in lightweight this year. That's the whole reason behind my build. I have a lot of good friends out there. Sundown never made a neo. Well they do now but that's way out of my price range.

I actually sold me sp4 to someone in brooklyn. It ended up being cheaper for me to drive 3 hours to deliver it to him than it would have been to ship it

Archived