Second Skin Audio

Mercede

I mean thats how i read it anyways.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals.

edit:

My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion.

I'm gonna put 2 nendo 3500s on them. Each at 1 ohm.

6k to a sp4 ?

wow...

he as 2

one 3500 per SP4

haha, ok, much better.

got ya...

motor dont change dick with the coil.....

sorry i read that wrong.........

anyway... id port a bit big, and ill bet my sack youll shrink.... but.... shrinking is much easier than "venting" ...

Yes my bad. I meant 1 3500 for 1 sub. Yeah the only thing different is the motor but it should defiantly be able to handle a 3500.

My sp4's have taken a good 4plus all day...... minus the neato team motor... still running them today... OEM leads and all.

I will do a 3800 at .7 dcr here very soon, and not even worry........

Im on the small side port area wise.. but.. meh...........

anyway, ..... i gotta ask how you have 21 cubes in a sedan.. lol...... what car? i may go buy it......

Yes my bad. I meant 1 3500 for 1 sub. Yeah the only thing different is the motor but it should defiantly be able to handle a 3500.

My sp4's have taken a good 4plus all day...... minus the neato team motor... still running them today... OEM leads and all.

anyway, ..... i gotta ask how you have 21 cubes in a sedan.. lol...... what car? i may go buy it......

Lexus ls400. I think it is about 20.

From where to where? lol

are you just "looking at the LEX web site?..i mean cuz a "trunk" says it is 8 cubes..... your not gonna get NEAR than with wood...

right? or am i high..

wait.. let me get high......

Lexus ls400. I think it is about 20.

From where to where? lol

are you just "looking at the LEX web site?..i mean cuz a "trunk" says it is 8 cubes..... your not gonna get NEAR than with wood...

right? or am i high..

wait.. let me get high......

Well I mean it's not in the trunk.... Lol

how are you getting the volume?

EDIT- i get that... what i mean is.. how do you get 22cubes in a sedan. ??

I ment, you just looking that the car "has it to offer.....".. ... will be like half of what you can do.... feel me?

Archived