Second Skin Audio

Mercede

That's a big ass box for just two 18s

That's gross not net so after port and sub displacement he should be in the right range.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals.

edit:

My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

On 3/9/2015 at 1:49 PM, sencheezy said:

edit:

My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion.

edit:

I'm gonna put 2 nendo 3500s on them. Each at 1 ohm.

6k to a sp4 ?

wow...

EDIT or do you mean one 3500 on each sub? (i read it wrong probably)

edit:

6k to a sp4 ?

wow...

he as 2

one 3500 per SP4

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

edit:

6k to a sp4 ?

wow...

Well, it has the team motor on them. But still, that's all those hybrids come with. It's not the whole team topology, just the motor. So I do believe that's going to be a bit much on the power handling side. I would suggest with that much power, go low on the box net, but high on port area. But again, I stress that it's really going to come down to testing.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

edit:

6k to a sp4 ?

wow...

he as 2

one 3500 per SP4

haha, ok, much better.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Archived