Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 That's a big ass box for just two 18s That's gross not net so after port and sub displacement he should be in the right range. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
sencheezy Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals. edit: My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Mercede Posted March 9, 2015 Author Report Posted March 9, 2015 On 3/9/2015 at 1:49 PM, sencheezy said: I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals. edit: My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion.
Kyblack76 Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals. edit: My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion. I'm gonna put 2 nendo 3500s on them. Each at 1 ohm. 6k to a sp4 ? wow... EDIT or do you mean one 3500 on each sub? (i read it wrong probably) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Keith77 Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals. edit: My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion. I'm gonna put 2 nendo 3500s on them. Each at 1 ohm. 6k to a sp4 ? wow... he as 2 one 3500 per SP4 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
sencheezy Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals. edit: My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion. I'm gonna put 2 nendo 3500s on them. Each at 1 ohm. 6k to a sp4 ? wow... Well, it has the team motor on them. But still, that's all those hybrids come with. It's not the whole team topology, just the motor. So I do believe that's going to be a bit much on the power handling side. I would suggest with that much power, go low on the box net, but high on port area. But again, I stress that it's really going to come down to testing. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted March 9, 2015 Report Posted March 9, 2015 I would do anything from 80-140cuin per 18. Depending on power and your goals. edit: My single 18 Evil had right at 130 in a 8.3cuft box. The F.i subs love big space and big port. With a wall being less forgiving than a wall. I'd suggest making the port area and tuning adjustable. More of a pain in the ass, but this is my suggestion. I'm gonna put 2 nendo 3500s on them. Each at 1 ohm. 6k to a sp4 ? wow... he as 2 one 3500 per SP4 haha, ok, much better. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.