Alex Coyne Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 I'm planning on buying a soundqubed Q1-2200 amp and running it at 1 ohm. I was looking at possibly running dual SSA Icons (more SQ oriented but should still give me the raw output I desire) but I noticed that they only sell them in D1 or D2 I know most people buy two D4 subs and run 1 ohm parallel but what would I do in this situation ? (Can you buy two D1 or two D2 subs and run them off a 1 ohm amp ?).
Kyblack76 Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 I'm planning on buying a soundqubed Q1-2200 amp and running it at 1 ohm. I was looking at possibly running dual SSA Icons (more SQ oriented but should still give me the raw output I desire) but I noticed that they only sell them in D1 or D2 I know most people buy two D4 subs and run 1 ohm parallel but what would I do in this situation ? (Can you buy two D1 or two D2 subs and run them off a 1 ohm amp ?). Buy dual 1's and bobs your uncle... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 I'm planning on buying a soundqubed Q1-2200 amp and running it at 1 ohm. I was looking at possibly running dual SSA Icons (more SQ oriented but should still give me the raw output I desire) but I noticed that they only sell them in D1 or D2 I know most people buy two D4 subs and run 1 ohm parallel but what would I do in this situation ? (Can you buy two D1 or two D2 subs and run them off a 1 ohm amp ?). Buy dual 1's and bobs your uncle... I don't want bob to be my uncle ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 I'm planning on buying a soundqubed Q1-2200 amp and running it at 1 ohm. I was looking at possibly running dual SSA Icons (more SQ oriented but should still give me the raw output I desire) but I noticed that they only sell them in D1 or D2 I know most people buy two D4 subs and run 1 ohm parallel but what would I do in this situation ? (Can you buy two D1 or two D2 subs and run them off a 1 ohm amp ?). Buy dual 1's and bobs your uncle... I don't want bob to be my uncle The guy knows some shit..... just saying.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Alex Coyne Posted March 12, 2015 Author Report Posted March 12, 2015 So two dual 1 subwoofers would be able to be hooked up on a one ohm amplifier with no problem ? Who the hell is Bob ? (lol)
281Screw Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 Wire the two 1ohm dvc subs down to .5 each. then wire them back up to 1ohm parallel.
Jeff4661 Posted March 12, 2015 Report Posted March 12, 2015 Wire the two 1ohm dvc subs down to .5 each. then wire them back up to 1ohm parallel. This ^^^^^ Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.