Price Check before I sell car *I SOLD MY CAR, NEED OPINIONS*

An hour ago. I just deleted it and made a new account. It said "Craigskist refreshes every 15 mins" so when it didn't upload in an hour, I just said fuck it and made a new one. If it doesn't come up in an hour , I'm just going to leave it up all day and see if it eventually goes up

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

It's there trust me.

They can be hard to find by a search if you don't use keywords in your description, trying adding a bunch of keywords relevant to the car and similar model cars.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Alright I'll try. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Does this sound sketchy . If someone sent an e-mail trying to buy the car. First e-mail asked the condition and if the car was still there. I replied saying yes and giving him the condition. Also asked him to leave a name and number and ill contact him. He left nothing. The second e-mail he sent me asked if the car is absolutely how it is described, asked where to pick it up, and he said he is willing to pay the asking price $7,000 and consider him my "favorite buyer" . He hasn't given me a name at all yet.. He said his only way of communicating is e-mail which i find to belive funny...

Regardless of each meet-up, we are going to meet at the police station parking lot and I think my pops might give them a little heads up just in case. Maybe have a cruiser on standby during test drive. Who knows. What do u think broke or any else.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

If they won't call me I don't meet them plain and simple.

The way I look at it if you don't want me to hear your voice there is a reason.

Also sketchy he won't even give you a name, that's just the polite thing to do in a professional correspondence.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also sketchy he won't even give you a name, that's just the polite thing to do in a professional correspondence.

Gonna state that in email. He also said "payment will be through PayPal as my bank is setup to Paypal" I think it's fake. Cause PayPal only insures sales and transactions on eBay.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Gonna state that in email. He also said "payment will be through PayPal as my bank is setup to Paypal" I think it's fake. Cause PayPal only insures sales and transactions on eBay.

Cash only man, all other methods are a scam.

Not a chance in hell. Cash only. Anyone who offers asking price on Craigslist is not real

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived