big 3 or capacitor to fix my problem?!

Recommending Batts now without even knowing what he's running, sounds about right.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm just going to assume that your problem is worse at idle. Try holding your vehicle at ~1800rpms and see if that helps any, if so It sounds like you need to do the big 3 and get a bigger/nicer batt.

2014 JKU

Sound:

pioneer xav-65

4 12in pioneer tsw3003d4

2 pioneer gm-d9601

(much more in route)

General:

18in worx rims

33in tire

stinger src bumpers

light bars

6k hids

2in leveling kit

3.25in lift

The Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195839-2014-jku-build-4-12s/

You can go with one of the CE Auto Electric Big 3 Kits. Theyre high quality and should help your situation. I do agree with others that you should look to upgrade your battery as well. If you let us know the year/make/model of your car, we can point you in the right direction.

http://showtimeelectronics.com/product-brand/ce-electric/

ST-728x901.jpg

Showtime Electronics

Authorized Dealer For Many Popular Brands Including XS Power, Kicker, McLaren, Beyma, Ampere Audio, DC Audio and more!

Site: www.showtimeelectronics.com

eBay: www.stestore.net

Amazon: www.amazon.com/shops/showtimeelectronics

Email Us : [email protected]

big 3, but plz explain what you mean by the bass shorts out........ do you mean the sub amp goes into protect?

amp isnt going into protect mode. its more like the bass goes out on heavy bass parts of the song when bumping at loud volumes or even half way. like there isnt enough power feeding the subs n amp when it needs it.

i adjusted my positive/power wire with inline fuse and doesnt seem to cut out at all anymore. but still thinking of just doing the big 3 soon myself

The big 3 is not a cure all.

I'd like more info as well, what do you mean it shorts out?

when listening to a song... i can turn up the volume at max clean signal then after awhile bass cuts out on heavy bass notes, id turn the volume down a lil bit n bass bumps again. depending on the song n low bass notes.

Do the big 4 to start then upgrade to a the biggest agm battery underhood that will fit. (XS Power). We will be better to help you with knowing what equipment you our running. Where is your amp grounded to? How did you set your gains?

amp is grounded to a good spot on the body of the car near the trunk and bask seat. gains were set using a dd-1

Archived