Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

"they" are the same people here that are answering your emails. Again, I don't understand what you expect to accomplish by asking the same people the same question.

for sure the same people? If so waste of time. But could have some warranty people on here who knows.

Even if the person that monitors the forums is a different person, they would just get in contact with the same people that you are in contact with now.

not saying your wrong man, I was simply taking a chance... Sonic is a pretty cool bunch so I thought hey the warranty guys MIGHT be on here. But no hate at sonic.

I'm kinda following you now. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much that anything different happens though. Sounds like you already have that expectation though. Good choice with RF too, I have never had a piece of RF go bad on me in my 20+ years of using them!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm kinda following you now. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much that anything different happens though. Sounds like you already have that expectation though. Good choice with RF too, I have never had a piece of RF go bad on me in my 20+ years of using them!

man I loved the hx2 sub's I dont know if the newer stuff is still the same miss the hell out of them sub's ...

posting here might help...

a few weeks back i bought stuff online and luckily i used paypal. ups decided to damage the package and lose fittings in the box. i messaged the company and they was cool and said they would ship out priority that same day.well i waited a week and nothing. i then sent 3 more emails and no response.. i went in on paypal and sent an email through paypal and had my issue resolved in 2 days. sometimes escalating things helps but i think the op should have waited a bit long. i did wait for my issue to be told when it would ship and i know the shipping times so when i escalated the issue i was in the right to doing so

posting here might help...

a few weeks back i bought stuff online and luckily i used paypal. ups decided to damage the package and lose fittings in the box. i messaged the company and they was cool and said they would ship out priority that same day.well i waited a week and nothing. i then sent 3 more emails and no response.. i went in on paypal and sent an email through paypal and had my issue resolved in 2 days. sometimes escalating things helps but i think the op should have waited a bit long. i did wait for my issue to be told when it would ship and i know the shipping times so when i escalated the issue i was in the right to doing so

right I'm not rushing them to send me one or something just wanted to know what might be done.. Heck if they tell me two weeks to a month then at lest I know and can order a new one somewhere..

Had it been 3 weeks since sonic got the amp i don't think there is a person here that wouldn't back you 100%, but 3 days is nothing today to have to wait for an answer. Short duration wait times before making a thread that makes people feel as though you are putting a company on blast gets them a bit heated to say the least, and as good as sonic has been to many of us on this forum, we tend to stick together and stick for the company.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Had it been 3 weeks since sonic got the amp i don't think there is a person here that wouldn't back you 100%, but 3 days is nothing today to have to wait for an answer. Short duration wait times before making a thread that makes people feel as though you are putting a company on blast gets them a bit heated to say the least, and as good as sonic has been to many of us on this forum, we tend to stick together and stick for the company.

how is just asking a question putting someone on blast? I understand loyalty to a company or brand but being a little to fast to jump someone's ass because thay ask a question is a little fanboy.