Sonic Electronix

warranty slow turn around time!

With that much difference between the two channels its around 35- 40 watts so very audible difference on mids up front.. Its defeating having a smd dd1 to get the most out of my system when I have to tone down because one channel is higher or lower.

people actually do that in SQ builds.

good thing my head unit has a gain per channel..means i can actually change the output of the channel manually without needing to do it at the amp

Edited by Miguels

With that much difference between the two channels its around 35- 40 watts so very audible difference on mids up front.. Its defeating having a smd dd1 to get the most out of my system when I have to tone down because one channel is higher or lower.

What amp and what ohm load?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

What amp and what ohm load?
Rockford 300 ohm load 2ohm stereo... Ohm load is not present when testing with dmm .. Looking at a dmm gain chart with the voltage difference between the two channels ball park 30 to 50 watts off... No one is going to convenience me that this is normal.. Edited by tbeats

He's not being honest about them doing warranty work either.

But I'll give him a chance to be first.

warranty work I was told was done by Rockford Fosgate. Sonic said they sent it to them.. It was sent back to me in a plan brown box I shipped in the factory box tool paper work set up CD all in there.. And I find it hard to believe Rockford didn't include any paper work on what parts was replaced or what they found.

What about when you told me they refused to do any warranty work because you modified the amp?

I guarantee that Rockford didn't touch that amp because you bought it from an unauthorized dealer.

Call them give them the serial # and find out for yourself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.