Jump to content

18 ascendant audio 15's on 3 american bass vfl 450.1's


Recommended Posts

Posted

You have to copy and paste the address bar now

The girls hair barely moved.

And I dont know the bass didnt even register on your beard-o-meter. Beard didnt move at all.

Posted

You have to copy and paste the address bar now

The girls hair barely moved.

And I dont know the bass didnt even register on your beard-o-meter. Beard didnt move at all.

I hope you are joking.....

That looks violent as shit

Trust me I know what loud is

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

sorry I missed the couple seconds at :32 where it was intense

but that girl with the heavy hair in the first 20 seconds, her hair barely moved above her shoulders.

I was expecting more with 18 15s

Posted

Do you know what loud is????? I could do 160s with major hair tricks can tricks ect. Ect. But barley move any hair fully inside the car and his door was OPEN!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

Do you know what loud is?????

I didnt say it wasnt loud. calm your tits.

Do you know what peanut butter and jelly toast is?

Peanut-butter-and-jelly-french-toast.jpg

:finger:

Posted

Hair wasn't moving with both doors open and her in the car, ain't loud.

:peepwall:

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

So you don't know what loud is.. cause out of a yes and no question calm your tits would be a wrong answer to a question that should not have a wrong answer.......that's talent right there

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1187 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...