18 ascendant audio 15's on 3 american bass vfl 450.1's

Hahaha... Fucking has-been better then a never was hahaha

Awww look at that I was right you were disappointed in the video not the actual car

Sensitive no sweetie I don't get hurt nor do I care about internet drama and arguments this all fun and funny to me

But hey if you really want to throw some insults around I'm sure I can have you ready to kill me in just a few comments lol

Soundsystemmanic just proved you have no clue what your talking about but your pride won't let you admit it lol

Now show me my sensitive moments lol I sure as hell can point out yours

Your tweaker-ass has totally missed the fact that my argument from the beginning was that the title and vid was disappointing. I had no other knowledge of vids showing real performance. That has not changed.

Now, why would you want to make somebody want to kill you who is close enough to do so?

There is nothing more "sensitive" you could post than what i've already posted here. I have no shame that I have nowhere else to vent.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Lmao tweeker Damn you just love talking out your ass don't you just cause I am skinny don't make me a druggie but you go ahead and keep trying to insult me with your sensitive self

I'm sorry the mean man called you out on your bullshit and proved you have no idea what you are talking about.....

Continue with the insults that just make me laugh and shows me how lame you really are...

Oh he mad

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Days later he still mad Lmao

I like how you said in the heat of the argument... Only heat and arguing is commin from your side of the convo... I am not arguing I'm telling you how it is and I'm happy to do so

You have no shame you have no where else to vent... Damn must sucks not to have any real friends but acting like that I can see why... Now I kinda feel bad for ya ........ Feeling has passed

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived