ToNasty Posted January 25, 2016 Report Posted January 25, 2016 Seriously? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2016 Author Report Posted January 27, 2016 Skyhigh 14gauge solder on mids
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2016 Author Report Posted January 27, 2016 16 gauge for the tweeters its double wrapped in super 33tape..
ToNasty Posted January 27, 2016 Report Posted January 27, 2016 I need to get my speakers installed. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2016 Author Report Posted January 27, 2016 One done..waiting on wire forgot I used some on another build.
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2016 Author Report Posted January 27, 2016 My jank wiring job.lots of mids in and out in and out,like a used whore.going run 12 gauge for this.
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2016 Author Report Posted January 27, 2016 And that cheap ass fatmat may come out..
dolarbilz Posted January 27, 2016 Author Report Posted January 27, 2016 I need to get my speakers installed. Get on it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.