dolarbilz Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Some know some don't..this is my baby 03 silverado 1/2 ton 5.3l and leather. I had have multiple system in it.staring from a single 10 to two 15's to two 18's to 4 18's.last two years my baby been empty with with a big system.from house been broken into stuff stolen what not.I'm making a comeback.doing all new front stage.keeping amps.going to rewire and get better RCA's ...pics are coming.will be slow build oh yeah 6~15 blow through.
dolarbilz Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 New head lights tail lights it needed improvement. Just did over past weekend And new grill
dolarbilz Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 Old door panels going to clean up..
dolarbilz Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 New pillar speaker hybrid ..I dig them..
dolarbilz Posted March 31, 2015 Author Report Posted March 31, 2015 New mids I'm dropping in..these sukas take power..I love my DD AW6.5 but want try something new
Miguels Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 following my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Smoove Posted March 31, 2015 Report Posted March 31, 2015 Tuned in 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.