ToNasty Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 I love my clario cz702 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Skyfall Posted April 3, 2015 Author Report Posted April 3, 2015 I have kicker for my rear just waiting to see if the Bose fronts and tweets will handle it haha
ToNasty Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 Blose sucks donky cawks ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Skyfall Posted April 3, 2015 Author Report Posted April 3, 2015 I'm not a fan but as long as they still go I won't replace em till I find a good deal
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 3, 2015 Report Posted April 3, 2015 You'll definitely need to read the manual but once you do its pretty easy to get the hang of. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
KMS Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 CDE149BT here. Wish it had the Biolite display. :\ Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.