How well will this work

I just posted about my desktop going to crap. Well I did some figuring and came up with a price I could comfortably afford while still having what I need to get this store going. Still a lot to get done there. I was able to keep the price low by looking for open box or refurbished stuff where I could and a few things I already have. The parts I already have is a 750GB hard drive from my old laptop (been formated), Mushkin 16GB memory (can't remember the model) and a Zotac Geforce 210 graphics card. The graphics card and memory I got as upgrades to my old computer and they seemed to work well before it went to crap. I'm hoping the stuff I picked out will give me something I can use for now and upgrade later when I'm able to. I did buy a new desktop but it can't run the programs I need it to for school so it's going back. Here is the rest of the stuff I picked out. http://secure.newegg.com/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx?Submit=view

Hope the link works lol.

Should be pretty decent, especially for the cost

Love your avatar..... I seen fight club about 28 times. Off topic for sure, but that movie is an ALLTIME GREAT.

Love it too.

You almost have to watch it that many times to catch everything thats really Going on.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Got the case today, which came surprisingly quick. Paid for 4-7 days shipping and I got it in two. Guess UPS isn't always late. Still waiting on Fedex and the USPS for the rest of the stuff. Rest should be here by Monday.

Archived