Second Skin Audio

1 sundown sa 12

gage120

If you are looking to get louder in general, folks here will be happy to help you, but you are just trying to make you car sound louder on the outside you probably aren't going to get much positive input.

Most people here view cars that are intentionally loud on the outside as obnoxious, childish, and something that gives bassheads everywhere a bad name. If you are trying to be that guy, don't expect a lot help.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Why would you want to be louder outside? What was your friend running?

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Well this is as good a place as any to make my first post on SMD...

I have been a fan of car audio in some capacity since '86..Back in those days it seemed that the ported enclosure

was something of legend or witchcraft,or both.All i ever remember seeing were sealed enclosures..go to the "earthquake" show and

all there was were sealed boxes.Maybe its my imagination or selective memory,or maybe because so much of it was new and exciting,but to me,

those old sealed setups seemed louder and to carry farther than the ported boxes of today.

Its really just anecdotal and my memory might be playing tricks on me..but maybe try your SA12 sealed?

Hopefully someone with a better understanding can correlate or shoot down what im writing.

Okay I know im already going to get some hate but im hoping someone will be nice enough to explain it and help me. I have 1 sundown sa 12 ported 32hz in a 2013 dodge avenger and its probably getting 700 watts and my mirror wont stay up and all my windows flex like crazy but once you get outside the car its not very loud at all I was wondering if you guys could ask me questions and try to help me fix this thanks so much in advance

Put a large sundown sticker on the windshield and you'll be the loudest douche bag in town. All that skank ass teenage trim will just be dripping at you.

Who gives a fuck what it sounds like on the outside.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived