Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need advise


YukonDCXL

Recommended Posts

Posted

Right now I am running two dc 3.5k's on two 18'' xls in my yukon... I am wanting to upgrade to get louder and here is what I need help with and I do not want to add or change amp because I can not afford to.

1. Same amps on two 18' FI teams with a new box (maybe .5 ohms)

2. same amps on 4 xl's at .5 ohms

3. same amps on 4 lv4 18s at 1 ohm

Helping me make the best decision would be greatly appreciated

Posted

Maybe a new enclosure would be helpful. You could play around with the design some. With the money you're going to spend on new subs, maybe buy a good enclosure design software that is better than winISD or some other free program and model the output a little better to find what suits the equipment you already have.

Posted

I already redesigned the port on this box with help from Joex and it sounds great and slams but I am just ready to bump it up a notch. I will sell my xls and have some mmats subs to sell so I wont really be using money out of pocket.

Posted

You did not give me one that I know of, you said you needed more info that I sent you but I have not received an email back

Posted

ive replied to all of your emails, i believe your box is 14 cubes net, now if thats the case i would rebuild your box to be 11 cubes net and keep your set up

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...