LsChevy Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 I'm ordering some tridents tonight and was wondering should I go with d1's or d2's
LsChevy Posted April 15, 2015 Author Report Posted April 15, 2015 Oh I'm sorry..ordering three tridents and I have two scv4k's
Cj Kumz Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 Get D4s. Wire each sub in series then parallel all of them down to 2.6ohms. Normally when amps are strapped they are 2ohms stable since each amp sees 1 ohm. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Joe X Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 Here's some infos: http://www.emfcaraudio.com/sundown-audio-scv-4000d/
LsChevy Posted April 15, 2015 Author Report Posted April 15, 2015 Get D4s. Wire each sub in series then parallel all of them down to 2.6ohms. Normally when amps are strapped they are 2ohms stable since each amp sees 1 ohm.Only option is dual 1 or dual 2
Cj Kumz Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 ^^ this, I cant find any info on scv4kSame here but only managed to find this store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/sundown-audio-scv-4000d-4000w-mono-block-amplifier.html Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Cj Kumz Posted April 15, 2015 Report Posted April 15, 2015 2 options here, either you run at 1.3ohms which is very risky cause each amp will be under 1 ohm or get different subs. What does your electrical consist of? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.