Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

there were a lot of bad ass systems out there. i was like a little kid at chuck e cheese. met a few people everyone seemed hella cool im bad with names. but hey it was my first time. it was great guys thanks for the info and advice :D

that'd be me kick'n it with you by your ride for a minute ^_^

get a good amp on those woofs!!!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

99vic - thanks for comming out bro.. glad i got to introduce you to the smd crew... thanks for your help, and offering to help me out.. we will hook up soon, and see if we can get ya to compete at grass valley..

i got burned as well.. it is ok though.. i will be back out in the sun tomorrow at work, so... maybe i can make it darker..

it was fun even though i didnt talk to that many people to busy lusting over the systems. i didnt know how burnt i got until i got home :lol: the pain is setting in now. oh well . im going to try and get my big bang amp back before next show and see about getting all tuned in. im going to sell some of my stuff and get the stuff i need.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

that'd be me kick'n it with you by your ride for a minute ^_^

get a good amp on those woofs!!!!!

-Drew

oh shit! didnt know. im tryin bro. 1 year old son + 2 1/2 year old daughter + wife = what i have :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i met a few people from the site everyone is pretty cool. i even got a demo of melissa and bills truck from bill ita a amaising system its sound quality is one of the best i ever heard you can hear every note of the music playing and for having 18" subs the bass was smooth as hell thanks again for the demo ps must be nice to have a cool a$$ wife like that mine was bitchen most of the day. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif :D

smdsig2.jpg

Congratulations to everyone...............

Left home around 4:50 this morning and getting home now at 10:17. I was a little buzzed today but, it was a normal day of db drag. With the exception of Alpine's alternator issue it was a normal day. Didn't go straight home after the show had to stop by Steve's house to return a basket we borrowed. I could of just gave it to David but, then I wouldn't have gotten a demo......... :D

I'm starting a new thread so I'll edit this and copy it over. :lol:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=20875

Congratulations to everyone...............

Left home around 4:50 this morning and getting home now at 10:17. I was a little buzzed today but, it was a normal day of db drag. With the exception of Alpine's alternator issue it was a normal day. Didn't go straight home after the show had to stop by Steve's house to return a basket we borrowed. I could of just gave it to David but, then I wouldn't have gotten a demo......... :D

I'm starting a new thread so I'll edit this and copy it over. :lol:

a little buzzed :lol::lol::D
smdsig2.jpg

Archived