Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

yeah thats what I meant Anderson..........

Well than its a coin toss and a see how it goes weekend for you.

You should seriously come out too both.

That way you can see how USAC is and dB Drag Racing is.

Might be a little overwhelming but, just try to soak it all in.

I'd recommend going to each site and read the rules. Not to know it but

just to be familair with them.

i really wanna come to both, but as it is now, and closing in, i STILL dont have the money for my amp, let alone entering fee's and gas (bad mileage in the hulk ftl)....ive read the rules and think i get the jist, but there not very strait forward...ill read again, but like i said i really wanna go to the anderson show for sure, and the sac too, but idk if i can do both...ill just see how the anderson goes, as far as i know i think the anderson show is a lil more complicated...but u gotta start somewhere

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

You will learn more and have more people to kick it with from the site if you go to the sac show I'm cool on the Ucrap lol j/k just not my cup of tea

ok so let me start off by saying, not a thread jack

but if i go ill be stock 0-600 or w/e right? and all i do is burp for highest number?

thanks

and like i said, if i do ok on saturday i might come on sunday

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok so let me start off by saying, not a thread jack

but if i go ill be stock 0-600 or w/e right? and all i do is burp for highest number?

thanks

and like i said, if i do ok on saturday i might come on sunday

Do you want to burp or play music?

What is the 4ohm rating of your amp?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do you want to burp or play music?

What is the 4ohm rating of your amp?

i thought dbdrag bassrace was music and everything else was burp (dont laugh im new)

so idk which is better for me to do

but the pa5500 that i will be using (if i get it) is rated at 1700w rms at 4 ohm

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i thought dbdrag bassrace was music and everything else was burp (dont laugh im new)

so idk which is better for me to do

but the pa5500 that i will be using (if i get it) is rated at 1700w rms at 4 ohm

Don't worry young logansan.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

bill the hell with tryin to read all this, you are just gonna have to tell me what to do, lol

im countin on you...:P

We got ya ;)

Archived