Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

they call me the master real sac bass 129.9 139.9 sw nw come grass hopper and learn bass bass from real sac bass

Hmmm..... NW seams like a fun little class, I might have to check it out.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so who is doing what class?

NW and the 119 BR class :ph34r:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm thinking about doing mini street and trying this bass race thing out....... :P

Well that would give Timmy one person to SO CALL Teach in class lol that would be funny if he busted out frist round "Timmy" that is

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

You have much to learn young apprentice....every enclosure fit the focus it will. Measure twice and cut you must... that's when you know you can make any enclosure fit. :ph34r:

i dont know if you seen the pics of all the enclosures i have... if i make a cut anywhere it will fuck up the hole enclosure..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i dont know if you seen the pics of all the enclosures i have... if i make a cut anywhere it will fuck up the hole enclosure..

Like he said you got a LOT to learn you givin up already! That's not very dbdrager/bassracer style get to work! And see if you can do something learn! If you don't want to fine.. But don't say you want to havin peeps try and help and shoot every idea down without trying

Moral of this story TRY! Come out have some fun

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Like he said you got a LOT to learn you givin up already! That's not very dbdrager/bassracer style get to work! And see if you can do something learn! If you don't want to fine.. But don't say you want to havin peeps try and help and shoot every idea down without trying

Moral of this story TRY! Come out have some fun

kimo and i are talkin about it on yahoo right now... then all i need is a deck and i should be set to compete if it works out..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived