Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

i'll be there with my single 10" tearing up the 80-89db class ;-)

although i will be there to watch and maybe take a vid or two- even a demo if i'm lucky!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

my T3K blow up 4 days before the show...........................remember. :unsure:

so you got that shit fixed good James, you know i gotta get a demo in the bangin stang

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

my T3K blow up 4 days before the show...........................remember. :unsure:

of course I remember brotha, I'm just bringing up old shit and giving you a hard time......

Still this isn't the closests show. I hope we can make some even closer. You know the kind we can do and be able to make it home for dinner. LOL.

I will be there Kimo, Im not sure if steve is gonna make it or not

Right on. You bringing the pups? If its just a day trip I might. We'll see. Lolo is getting good about going for car rides but, Sac is a bit far I think. I'm gonna see maybe I'll take him to Salinas withme this weekend (if I go) and see how he does.

Its an hour south. Either way bro we'll see you there.

BLK SIN will be there, chillin, taking it easy in the 139 class, right next to the ice chest :rolleyes:

no acura?

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Archived