Second Skin Audio

It has finally arrived! (sub)

Ernesto

i had one of those dummys who just drop the package,i was in the drivway workin on the car and he dropped it by the door.

I said,"hey stupid,come here" hes like uhhhh yea....oooo did I bite his ass..."what the fuck is the matter with you,do you wish to be unemployed""are you retarded" "do you realize ho much stress,bullshit and paperwork people have to go through because of dipshits such as yourself and your neglagence"(sp)

after about 7 minutes and a earfull ,he bailed........... :o

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Those Damn UPS (united pot smokers) dont give a fuck. They dont know whats in there. But I think they should have pride and honor in their work.

I like the (united pot smokers) thats a good one! I bet if it was their package they were delivering they would handle it with kid gloves. They piss me off :R

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I've been saying it for months...even since FI was officially announced that I would jump on the BTLs...I was finally able to place my order 3 weeks ago :D Finally after a long weekend delay...she has arrived..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next to my size 14" shoe

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This makes me kind of happy in pants.  And I don't have my 15s yet.  That makes me kind of sad in pants.

Current Setup : Nothing
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Something along those lines.

I've been saying it for months...even since FI was officially announced that I would jump on the BTLs...I was finally able to place my order 3 weeks ago :D Finally after a long weekend delay...she has arrived..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next to my size 14" shoe

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This makes me kind of happy in pants.  And I don't have my 15s yet.  That makes me kind of sad in pants.

:'(

Archived