Second Skin Audio

XFL1544

If your lights dim then your electrical is not on par, see if your upgrades correct the problem, do a big 3 if not done yet. Subsonic filter at 28Hz is ok.

well yes i will get the big three when i rebuild my alternator and ill have 2 extra batteries in the back for it

As long as its clean power, i'd say it could take 1500 +

3 inch voice coil, lots of motor, you're fine with 1500, maybe more, not by much though.

TEAM PRESSURED LOWS

2000 Dodge Durango

6 Sundown SA 15s

6th Order B-Pillar Wall

Sundown Audio

XS Power Batteries

Mechman Alternators

3 inch voice coil, lots of motor, you're fine with 1500, maybe more, not by much though.

are you just guessing.....

No, i have ran XFLs, Why would i just guess? haha :lol:

TEAM PRESSURED LOWS

2000 Dodge Durango

6 Sundown SA 15s

6th Order B-Pillar Wall

Sundown Audio

XS Power Batteries

Mechman Alternators

4 net is is good for it, engage subsonic filter and set your gains with a DD-1 or a scope and check your electrical to support the power you intent to put before actually trying. Overpowering can gain some 2 dB if you are intersted and think it's worth the risk.

what should i have subsonic set too? i have it at 28hz which it doesnt cut out when i play low bass songs, it gets all the power it wants to hit high but when i hit low my shit dims and everything and sounds like moving air. and what do you mean but check the electrical? like make sure my battery can keep up with it? my altenator is getting rebuilt by PA generators to take more amp because they dont make bigger sizes for my type of car only 70amp's and no room to stack, but they send build it tough then get 2 extra batteries and i should not have any issues with the altenator keeping up with that much RMS

Low bass is moving air, the lower the hz less you hear it. The human hear hears less and less and the hz drop, sure you will hear the rattles and the sub motor noise.

4 net is is good for it, engage subsonic filter and set your gains with a DD-1 or a scope and check your electrical to support the power you intent to put before actually trying. Overpowering can gain some 2 dB if you are intersted and think it's worth the risk.

what should i have subsonic set too? i have it at 28hz which it doesnt cut out when i play low bass songs, it gets all the power it wants to hit high but when i hit low my shit dims and everything and sounds like moving air. and what do you mean but check the electrical? like make sure my battery can keep up with it? my altenator is getting rebuilt by PA generators to take more amp because they dont make bigger sizes for my type of car only 70amp's and no room to stack, but they send build it tough then get 2 extra batteries and i should not have any issues with the altenator keeping up with that much RMS

Low bass is moving air, the lower the hz less you hear it. The human hear hears less and less and the hz drop, sure you will hear the rattles and the sub motor noise.

okay one more question why do i clip when i hit low notes ive noticed that it sounds like moving air then cuts out the bass, like blowing KK by wiz fucking shuts off all bass which i assume means clipping, then if i play beamer bens bently shit hits like no other, is it cause my box is tuned to high?

are you just guessing.....

No, i have ran XFLs, Why would i just guess? haha :lol:

haha sorry man just double checking sorry :/

You might just not have enough power on tap to play the real low notes as well as the higher notes.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived