Good enough electrical for .5 ohm?

I currently have a lanzar optidrive 3200d. This amp is .5 ohm stable. I currently have it wired at 1 ohm with a 240A mechman alternator, and an xs power d3400 under the hood. my voltage stays above 13.8 full tilt.

will i have good enough electrical to run this amp at .5 ohm if i have an xs power xp3000 battery in the trunk as well? Have a deal lined up and ready to buy an FI SP4, and want to make sure that i will be able to safely run this equipment. the sub is D1 so it would be either .5 or 2 ohms. really want to power it at .5 if possible.

thank you in advance.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

you'll be alright but you may get some dirty power after a while of playing

and dont go nuts on the gain

n8 told me to have a battery for every 1,000 watts

Im currently running a sp4 at .5ohm on a crescendo bc2000 with two yellow top optimas and factory alt, after a few songs I notice the bass is weaker

What is your voltage drop like? And does your amp get hot? I don't know if I'll have to put fans on my amp or not. Also, should I have 2 runs of 0 gauge to the batteries from up front? Currently have one run of 0 gauge sky high cca.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

my voltage drops to 12.8V and stays there when Im playing. Up to 13.8V when I turn the music down which is as high as my factory alt will go.

The amp gets a little warm but Im clipping so thats expected.

My skar LP80.4 gets so I hot Im worried it wont survive the summer but thats a different story.

Yeah eventually I will get a better amp, but for now it is not in the budget. Should I have both the xp3000 and the kinetic in the trunk? Or just the xs power? And is it necessary to have 2 runs of 0 gauge?

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Would it be recommended to have 2 runs of 0 gauge cca or is one fine? And would just the xp3000 be enough? I would like to keep the kinetic out of the trunk if possible.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived